PRINCE2 Project Management - Introduction
PRINCE2® Passport is an accredited product to support self-study computer-based e-learning for the PRINCE2® Project Management methodology.
SPOCE's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certficated Registered Practitioner in your own 'me and at your own pace. SPOCE offers flexible training options for further study towards the accredited exams with, for the Practitioner level, an op'onal classroom-based revision day.
Introduction - Content
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references for further study and reading
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Provides a high-level overview of the PRINCE2® methodology, why it is used and where it fits in to the larger corporate picture
- Enables project team members to appreciate the structure of a PRINCE2®-managed project and how they fit into that structure.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
Inside the Modules
What is a Project? Projects vs Programmes; What is Project Management? Why PRINCE2®? Reasons why Projects Fail; Addressing Project Failure.
Introduction to PRINCE2®
PRINCE2® Structure; The 7 Principles, Themes and Processes; Processes and Themes Integration; Process Model; Tailoring PRINCE2®.