Outlook 2013 Basics
Course at a glance
- 90 mins
- Beginner Level
About the course
To help you avoid e-mail and meeting meltdown we’ve created an instructional course that will walk you through some fantastic features and help you to become more productive in Outlook. By the end of the course you’ll be able to tame your inbox. You’ll have learned new scheduling skills to help you become a master of meetings, and perhaps most importantly, we’ll show you what to do when you accidently send an e-mail to the wrong person.
- Add and Edit New Contacts
- Calendar Basics – Create Appointments
- Calendar Basics – Create a Meeting
- Calendar Basics – Share Your Calendar
- E-mail Basics – Sending and Receiving E-mail
- E-mail Basics – Sort and Organise Your E-mail
- Recall Message
- Automatic Replies
- Send and Receive Attachments
- BCC Explained
- Create a Signature
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to build the fundamental IT skills to succeed in business
- Anyone who wants to watch and learn at their own pac
You can watch the full course or take a look at specific skills you would like to sharpen up on. There are instructional videos to showcase each skill, or if you want to go a bit slower, you can work through the step by step guides at your own pace. You can use the handy cheat sheets as an offline learning resource.