Outlook 2010 - Level 4 - Managing Calendar Objects, Tasks, Notes and Journal Entries
About the course
This course gives you an introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2010 and takes you through tasks associated with managing calendar objects as well as working with tasks, notes and journal entries. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- use the 'Scheduling' feature to scan your appointments arrange meetings, update or cancel a meeting request and accept or decline a meeting request
- add, edit and forward events and appointments
- create new Calendars that you can use to store different types of information and view multiple Calendars side by side
- create a 'Calendar Group' to view the calendars of selected colleagues on screen simultaneously
- create and link tasks (or To Do list) for monitoring a large project or managing day-to-day tasks
- work with existing tasks, including editing, viewing and marking tasks as complete and managing overdue tasks
- assign a task to another person and update an assigned task
- use notes to enter questions, reminders or ideas
- use the Journal and create, edit and set Journal options
There are eight modules in this course:
- Scheduling Meetings
- Adding Events
- Manipulating the Calendar Pane
- Creating and Linking Tasks
- Managing Tasks
- Delegating and Updating Tasks
- Creating Notes
- The Journal
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks.