Microsoft Project 2007 Advanced
About this course
Project Management is a system for managing tasks, resources and costs efficiently in order to reach a predetermined goal.
Managing projects successfully is a matter of keeping scope, schedules, resources and costs in balance. Microsoft Project 2007 is a powerful tool that enables you to manage projects more effectively. This course takes you step by step through the intermediate and advanced tasks of Microsoft Project 2007.
You’ll learn how to
- perform sorts and create custom sorts
- define WBS code masks and create Lookup Tables
- differentiate filter types, apply default filters and create custom filters
- allocate material resources and view project costs
- add tasks to existing projects and add new tasks to existing baselines
- create an interim plan and view interim plan data
- change folder options and save project files in other formats
- display the 'Tracking Toolbar', use timephased fields and reschedule incomplete tasks
- understand the use of e-mail workgroups and assign tasks by e-mail
- update an existing task list and compose task progress requests
- create a consolidated project, insert and link subprojects into master projects and edit subproject information
- create interproject relationships
There are 13 modules in this course:
- Sorting and Grouping
- WBS and Outline Codes
- Material Resources and Baselines
- Modifying Projects
- Folder Options
- Tracking Progress
- Import/Export Maps
- Exporting from Project
- Importing to Project
- Project Consolidation
- Working with Consolidated Files
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks