Leadership and Management
As with any skill, the professional skills of leadership and management can be learned and practised; and this course is specifically designed to help you do just that, whatever your role in the organisation.
Three main sections - (1) delivering stability and growth; (2) managing staff performance; and (3) developing your own effective style - will provide the insights and practical steps you need to lead and manage your team, department or organisation with true professionalism.
- Understand your organisation in detail and set appropriate strategies.
- Build a set of core engaging values and a brand.
- Lead with charisma, conviction and integrity, supporting staff to deliver objectives.
- Individuals either new to a leadership role or have been assigned management or leadership responsibilities.
- Those who have started a business or who have career plans involving management.
Section 1: Introduction
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
Section 2: Delivering Stability and Growth
- Unit 2.1 - Strategy
- Unit 2.2 - Money
- Unit 2.3 - Environment
- Unit 2.4 - Change
- Unit 2.5 - Risk
- Unit 2.6 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Leadership & Management Style
- Unit 3.1 - Personal Effectiveness
- Unit 3.2 - Communication and Culture
- Unit 3.3 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Managing Performance
- Unit 4.1 - Ethics
- Unit 4.2 - Organisational Structure
- Unit 4.3 - People
- Unit 4.4 - Maximising Performance
- Unit 4.5 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Conclusion
- Unit 5.1 - Conclusion