Health and Safety - Risks and Responsibilities
This course explains the health and safety at Work Act regulations, responsibilities of employees and employers towards ensuring a safe and healthy work environment and, common office hazards and risks that can affect workers negatively at work.
Learn safe tips and tricks on staying healthy at work.
Key Learning Points:
- Explore the health and safety at Work Act
- Benefits of health and safety at work
- Tips on avoiding work related injuries
- Adopt a health and safety mindset
- Importance of health and safety regulations at work
- Understand employee and employer responsibilities under the health and safety Work Act
- Identify the difference between hazards and risks
- Be aware of best ways to stay safe at work
- Identify how to spot potential hazards in the workplace