Grievances are concerns, problems or complaints that employees may have concerning their work, working conditions or relationships with colleagues. Grievances are best dealt with informally, however, for unresolved grievances, organisations should have formal procedures in place to ensure issues are dealt with fairly and consistently. The course follows the procedures recommended by the Acas (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service) Code of Practice on disciplinary and grievance procedures.
EssentialSkillz range of class-leading E-learning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so M-Learning is an option as courses are compatible with iPad's), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course employees will learn:
- How to raise a grievance
- The different routes available to help solve a grievance
- What the term 'Personal Information' covers
- The stages involved in the Grievance procedure
- Their rights with regard to the grievance procedure
Benefit to your Organisation
- Ensure compliance with the Acas Code of Practice on grievance procedures
- Ensure employees are aware of your organisation's grievance procedures
- Reduce the incidents of issues progressing to the formal route by encouraging informal resolution
All full time, part time and contracted employees.