Excel 2010 - Level 5 - Presenting Data Visually, Sharing, Analysing and Organising Data
About the course
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet capable of organising, analysing and presenting data. The basic concept is the same as using a paper spreadsheet with a built-in calculator. The advanced features of Excel allow you to manipulate the data easily and then to graphically present it in a number of attractive formats.
This course provides an introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010 and takes you through tasks associated with Presenting Data Visually, Sharing, Analysing and Organising Data. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- create charts and work with them
- use WordArt, SmartArt and Pictures to illustrate a worksheet to give it greater visual appeal
- add shapes, use ClipArt and Screen captures
- use the 'comments' feature to insert comments in cells in the worksheet
- use file sharing methods that can be utilised from within 'Save & Send'
- filter data, apply multiple search criteria, customise filters, sort with AutoFilters and remove filters
- use Excel's built-in number formats and create custom number formats
- apply conditional formatting to assist in identifying cells that meet specified conditions
There are 7 modules in this course
- Creating and Modifying Charts
- More on Illustrations
- Using Comments
- Sharing Workbooks
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Custom and Conditional Formats
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks