Equality and Diversity and Customer Care
Ensure you provide excellent customer service in a diverse marketplace and learn how to approach disability with a sensitive and appropriate manner.
Key Learning Points:
- Avoid discrimination
- Understand the importance of the regulation
- Accept the difference in others
- Make provision for different types of disability
- Ensure good practice is in place for all
- Understand how to meet the needs of all your customers without discrimination
- Accept the legislation which applies to your customer service approach
- Understand and provide for different forms of disability with appropriate tact
- Ensure good practice is in place to serve all sectors of the community, regardless of disability, ethnicity, gender, religion and race
- Understand that some disabilities are not physical or obvious.
All customer facing employees