According to the AA, driving economically can save drivers up to 10% on fuel bills. Driving economically at work raises employees’ awareness of the impact driving has on the environment, showing them how to minimise fuel consumption and their carbon footprint.
Learners will be shown key techniques required to drive as economically and safely as possible.
Key Learning Points:
- Impact on the World
- Impact on your Finance
- Save CO2
- Improve your driving style
- Plan your journey
- Understand the impact of economic driving on the environment
- Identify money saving tips on energy
- Discover the best way of driving economically
- Understand the importance of planing their journey
- Adopt the use of alternative transportation when necessary