Digital Collaboration with Office 365
Modern work requires greater amounts of collaboration and communication.Trying to work in this environment, where there are likely several non-integrated software applications that need to be used can make things challenging. Office 365 is an integrated collaboration and communication solution from Microsoft. Office 365 combines the well known software applications* with cloud features to help individuals and teams work together more productively. This course looks at the common features of Office 365 and how they can be used to support collaboration and communication. This course will teach your staff how to monitor and collaborate on projects and tasks, share knowledge and content with colleagues, use social and communication tools efficiently.
- Confidently navigate and use Office 365 features
- Manage and coordinate work with colleagues
- Communicate effectively in real time and asynchronously
- Work on projects and tasks using SharePoint online
- Any knowledge worker, especially those who use Microsoft applications regularly.