Customer Service Success
Course at a glance
- 10-15 mins
About the course
When other training courses talk about customer service skills, things like “try to be a people person” tend to take the spot light. It’s not that this advice is particularly wrong, but because it’s so vague it’s hardly going to help anyone in an actual service situation. This course is different. It covers 7 specific skills that you can master to drastically improve your interactions with customers on a daily basis…
- Introduction; Why Customer Service Matters
- Be a Great Listener – You must listen to the needs of your customer
- Master Positive Language – Believe in the power of positivity
- Have Patience – The worst thing you can do is lose your cool
- Communicate Clearly – Keep it simple and leave nothing to doubt
- Learn to be Persuasive – Compromise is an essential skill
- Close the Conversation – Keep going until you get it right
- Develop a Willingness to Learn – Seek to improve your skills
Who is it for?
The Customer Service Success course isn’t just for people in a customer facing role. You could be a talented designer, code faster than you think, or maybe you’re a really senior executive, it doesn’t change anything. Whatever position you’re in, you need to be customer focused. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their customer service skills with confidence and credibility no matter their level of experience.
Learn at your own pace during this exciting animated explainer course. The interactive course allows you to navigate the various sections which contain stories, activities and takeaways. You will also get the opportunity to test your knowledge with quiz questions at the end of the course.